Doc's eBay Motors Sucks Blog

Please consider registering

Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Register Lost password?
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Paid $4000 For Misrepresented Flood Car
From scamguard.com an eBay seller is said to have a revolving door of seller accounts. It's like whack a mole, this guy is said to burn up accounts and register another at will.
sp_NewPost Add Reply sp_NewTopic Add Topic
Doc
Clearwater Fla

admin
Forum Posts: 97
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
04/13/2015 - 11:21 AM
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_QuotePost

Saw a beautiful car on eBay Motors. Made a agreement which included shipping for the car for my $4000 insurance check I told him I got to replace my car.

He was to call me after I wired funds & tell me when pickup scheduled & where title would be. Never called back. Then transport driver called & said your car will be there in morn & its $700. I was upset-told him I didn't have any more money & that was not the deal.

So unable to pay him he took car home & is charging storage each day. The title was not in car anywhere. So I went to see car & it had a stench of a car that had been flooded & then set for long period of time. Read the rest here on scamguard.com.

Editors Note: Whatever happened to the trust and community eBay founder Pierre Omidyar stood for? It's simple! John Donahoe threw eBay Trust and Community out the window chasing after Amazon.com. It's what you see on this website, since he took over as CEO. He literally screwed this once great auction website into the ground!

Justin-Chance-Spector.jpg

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 52

Currently Online:
2 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Legitimate_Bidder: 19

NoneYa: 10

Not a Legitimate Bidder: 8

Old car guy: 3